Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/rrtransform/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php on line 1874
1. If possible, use your customers’ services and buy their products. Reciprocal customers can be loyal customers for years.
2. Send handwritten thank-you cards, even if you don’t think you have the time. Business guru Peter Drucker hand wrote 12 thank-you cards every day.
3. Be accessible. Are you or your associates available when the working 8:00-5:00 people are also available to buy your products or use your services? Do you need to adjust any hours?
4. Promote customers’ products and services to others by word of mouth, in your company newsletters, at networking events, etc. Helping them get new business can also keep them loyal to you.
5. Be sure to include anything you provided that could be considered a service or any incentives with a no-charge notation. On your invoice, list any donated hours or tasks such as “miscellaneous emails and short calls” followed by “no charge”. Ensure they know you’re providing them extra services at no cost.
It is often the “little things” that differentiate you from the competition. What can you do to keep them coming back again and again?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Rita Rocker is a national inspirational and educational speaker, communications and image specialist, and a career and virtual presentations coach with Transformation Academy, LLC. She is the author of “A Guide to Marketing Yourself for Success”, and a contributing author to “The Unstoppable Woman’s Guide to Emotional Well Being -The Total Woman in Leadership and Success Guide for the Unstoppable Entrepreneur.” She has appeared on national television and radio talk shows on self-esteem and communication. A former Mrs. Nebraska and active in numerous professional organizations, Rita is on the Board of the Small Business Association of the Midlands and co-director of greater Omaha’s Affiliated Women International. Rita provides life and career-transforming programs to mature teens and adults. Contact Rita at email@example.com.