Rita Rocker is an international published author, life-transforming inspirational and educational speaker, communications and image specialist, and career consultant with SoaringHigher.rocks. She inspires individuals to rise and go forward by providing powerful techniques for victorious personal and professional life makeovers. She works with individuals, professional organizations, corporations, youth programs, and at conferences and retreats. Rita has appeared on national television and radio talk shows on self-esteem and communication as well as international podcasts. Her professional background also includes corporate training, human resources and non-technical project management. She is a former Mrs. Nebraska and Mrs. America contestant, connecting to audiences of all socio-economic and age groups.
On a personal note, Rita’s passion to transform lives comes from climbing out of her own deep pit of very low self-worth, domestic violence with physical/mental/emotional abuse, self-sabotaging behavior through fear of failure and rejection, emotional eating, care giving, personal loss, and self-destructive relationships and being stricken with several health issues and surgeries. She is very authentic and transparent while filling her clients, audiences and readers with hope, help, humor and heart!
- Skyrocket to a New Life With Life-changing Inspirational and Self-esteem Programs
- Gain Cutting Edge Momentum with Dynamic Personal and Professional Communication Skills
- Soar Higher with Dynamic Polished, Professional Image, Business Etiquette & Social Skills
- Powerful Career Development and Exceptional Leadership programs, workbooks, and skills practice
- Prepare for–Then Rehearse to Perfection — the Most Effective Branding and Networking Techniques
- Achieve Amazing Success Through Our Customer Service and Relationship-Building Programs
Keynote and Breakout Topics Include:
- The Whole Enchilada: Creating New Recipes for Your Life
- Marketing Yourself for Success!
- Attitudes That Overcome: Triumphing Through Transition
- Get Your Combat Boots on Ladies but Don’t Forget Your Mascara
- You, Getting Older? You’re Just Getting Started!
Rita is the author of: Shaping Your Future: Become the Brand Everyone Wants; Creating Your Own Destiny: Power Steps for Mind-Body Renewal; Hope at the End of Your Rope: Steps to Rebuild Your Life and Guide to Marketing Yourself for Success.
Rita is co-author of twelve international books: The Professional Woman I, Overcoming a Chaotic Life; The Professional Woman III: Branding Yourself for Success; The Professional Woman: Self-Esteem, Confidence & Empowerment; Sink, Swim or Float: How to Survive the Trials of Life; The Unstoppable Woman’s Guide to Emotional Well Being; Woman Power: Strategies for Female Leadership; The Power of Transformation: Reinventing Your Life; Baby Boomers: Secrets for Life After 50; Tapping Your Inner Vision: Transforming Your Life, Shifting Your Mind; The Self-Esteem Guide for Women: How to Build Confidence; Your Personal GPS: How to Navigate Life’s Challenges and Roadblocks; The Woman’s Book of Empowerment and Confidence Daily Affirmations.
PO Box 541181, Omaha, NE 68154
(That’s me on Good Morning America!)